EVERYONE is encouraged to STAY AT HOME as much as possible and to do the following to help further prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- If you are sick, don’t leave the house, except to get medical attention
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use a 60 percent alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in a trash receptacle
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
If you absolutely must leave home for an essential purpose, practice social distancing and stay six feet apart from others. For more information, visit cdc.gov/coronavirus.